Prefabricated Steel Structure Buildings : Warehosue | Workshop | Plant
Prefabricated steel industry building can reduce construction time. The buildings are measured and designed at the factory., all the Steel Structure fabricated in workshop , after , cutting , welding , drilling , sandblast and painted then delivery to project site do the installation , much better than the normal concrete building , and good for environmental. Once selected and ordered, the building requires no further construction.
WANTAI Steel solution for industrial includes the R&D, design, manufacture, engineering, service support of both light and heavy steel structure building projects mainly based on industrial building.
WANTAI Steel Construction for Industry have been used in many fields of industry. Projects of industrial building steel structure undertaken by WANTAI involve shipbuilding, power plant, mechanical industry, electric equipment, medical manufacturer, chemical industry, communications, construction material plant, aircraft industry, optical instrument, commerce & trade Logistics etc.
Wantai Steel Structure Building System Including:
We might need below information for pricing and design for you:
* Exact size: length * width *height;
* Wind speed (max speed);
* Snow load (kg/m2 in max situation);
* Earth quake grade (if have);
* Live load and dead load for roof and flooring (special for multi-floors building);
* The requirements for window and door;
* Max height and weight for crane to lift;
* What are the materials for roof and wall?
Wantai Steel Structure quality system according to:
* ISO 9001:2008 - Quality Management System
* ISO 14001:2004 - Environmental Management System
* OHSAS 18001:2007 - Occupational Health Safety Management System
* AWS D 1.1 I AWS D1.5 Welding Code Executed
* BV I TUV third party inspection and supervision
Quality documents and qualifications will be providing for each project:
* Qualified welder according to AWS I EN I CWB
* Quality Plan
* ITP (Inspection Test Plan)
* PQR (PROCEDURE QUALIFICATION RECORD)
* WPS (WELDING PROCEDURE SPECIFICATION)
* MDR (Manufacturer data report)* Survey Report
* Size Checking Report
*Hot dip galvanized report according to ASTM A123
*Welds and UT/MT/RT report
*Other documents may be required by Customer